Sunday, February 10, 2008

About Pinoy Web Surfer

I originally created this site to make some extra money by providing site reviews on different pay-per-post services, via Google Adsense and other online legit money-making opportunities. But eventually the blog evolved into something else.

My desire to share interesting things and helpful tips I find while surfing the web made me decide to make this an informative site where visitors would want to frequent. This site also aims to promote the Filipino way of life, its culture, its beauty and its people. I just have to believe that the earnings will have to follow the content.

Wanna know about cool new sites? Latest tech news and gadgets? Interested about downloading free stuff going around the web?

How about tips on blogging and using Blogger? Or how about self-proven tips on how to make money with your blog and ways to promote and increase traffic to your site?

Well you've come to the right place so sit back, read and visit often.

I do accept paid reviews, please e-mail me at calv_10@yahoo.com.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin