Thursday, November 27, 2008

The prettiest router around

What does your wireless (or wired) router look like? Same old boxy one? Mine is a compact, yet squarish box that I hide behind my computer monitor. Why can't somebody come up with a more elegant design?

Saudi Telecom is considering redesigning the look of a router. Instead of a boxy type, they want something that could blend well to the design of your room. They came up with the STC Livebox.

 routervase

This router-vase combo that can hold your artificial flowers yet function as a router for land-line, VoIP, LAN, and DSL connections. Prop this on a side table and let those ugly cables hide behind it.

Neat huh? Now why didn't we think of that? I want a lava lamp version next! :)

9 comments:

johnV said...

cute! did they puto water on the flower? :)

ImitationAngel said...

That is cute. I wouldn't mind having one of those.

Calv said...

i dont think you could put water on those hehehe. but it sure looks better than your ordinary box router.

Mys said...

wow, cute. but i have to agree with u, a lavalamp would look much cooler!

Anonymous said...

No doubt that has to be the prettiest router I have ever seen.. :D

bluecrystaldude said...

Wow.. That's pretty cute to be a router!

PYNTK said...

I love it when pretty meets functionality! :-)

tahtimbo said...

That is great. I agree with you on the lava lamp version.
I also wanted to let you know that you have just received a most prestigious award. You can swing by my site to pick it up...the red carpet is rolled out and Ross the Intern is waiting to interview you.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

wow ang cute!!! and tama ka, lava lampppppp... i love lava lamp!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin