Saturday, July 31, 2010

Camera shopping using ShopWiki

I’ve been using a point-and shoot camera for a very long time so I moved to a manual, compact camera called the Panasonic Lumix LX3. Right now, I’m contemplating on getting a digital SLR. I think it’s time for me to move on to a more prosumer camera and I’ve set my eyes on the Canon EOS 550D.

shopwiki

I’ve been scouring the net for a good deal on this digital SLR camera and I’m always pointed to online shop aggregators. One of this is Shopwiki and this is different than others because they list every shop, not just those who pay to get listed. They claim that they have over 30,000 stores under their service so you’re really bound to get the best deal you can find online.

Going back to my search. I was able to find that the cheapest price for the Canon EOS 550D is around £539.69. Really cheap compared to looking for it in Amazon. Now I know what price I should aim for when buying the camera that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin