Thursday, January 13, 2011

Didn’t know there’s such a thing as designer scrubs

In our family, we have a handful of doctors and dentists. These professions require the use of scrubs as uniforms. I don’t care much about scrubs since I don’t use them. What I know is that my relatives would just get them off a generic department store or a tailor shop. They would come with cartoon prints and starchy material that’s coarse on the skin.

womensscrubsYou can’t find a shop specializing in uniforms and scrubs in malls so it’s a surprise for me to see an online store specializing in scrubs. Not just your ordinary scrubs but designer-quality scrubs. These may not be at par with Giorgio Armani clothes but these scrubs look better than your traditional straight-cut green scrubs.

Now I know what to give my doctor and dentist relatives for their birthdays. Stylish scrubs. Yeah, I’m sure they would love to wear scrub sets that are not only stylish but also comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin