Tuesday, May 6, 2008

e-Cards that you might actually want to use

Tired of the old, boring, mushy type of eCards? Check out wrongcards.com. They have the most hilarious cards that I've seen. I admit that it's not for everybody but you have to at least send one to a friend or your boyfriend/girlfriend.

Send this to a friend (or enemy) in HR

They're not your conventional Hallmark greeting card text and that's what makes them cool. I commend the people who came up with this. Hehehe. They even have cards in the event of zombies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

Have you ever heard of SquidNote? It's a fun group greeting card site where you can have a bunch of people sign a card. You can even add a gift card for everybody to contribute to.

http://www.squidnote.com

Cheers!
Angela

Calv said...

Hi angela, thanks for dropping by. I checked out squidnote and it's pretty nifty. I have to post about it soon. In fact, I'll send one to my mom and have my siblings sign too.

Thanks for sharing this link!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin