Friday, July 25, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

Yup! I signed up on PayPerPost as another way to earn extra income. You've probably seen a lot of PPP badges on different blogs so it's a sign that many people are really earning from it. I actually signed up months ago but completely forgotten about it. So I added this blog and was promptly approved and here I am now writing my first paid post for PPP.

PayPerPost is another one of those get-paid-to-review site where you could earn some money writing for blog advertisers. What's good about PPP from other similar services is that your blog's chance of getting a high paying opportunity is not solely based on your Google Page Rank. They have their own way of tracking how popular your site is based on the script that they ask you to put on your blog. This is one of the leading sites with this service and many advertisers are posting here so there are tons of opportunities. They also have a friendly and helpful community to help you build up your blog. Oh yeah, you need a blog that would allow you to insert scripts on your page to join so keep that in mind.

Just to give you an idea on how much you could make from doing paid reviews, I'll earn $20 for this intro to PPP post if it gets approved. Ka-ching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin