Friday, November 21, 2008

No more Matched.co.uk

If you've been a member of Matched for some time then you know how it can provide good passive income for your blog. Sadly, most good things have to eventually come to an end.

I just got an e-mail from them saying that their site is now closed and that we can already remove their ads from our site. Matched pays blogger to place ads on approved posts from their site. I had four ads approved and they're paying me 12 GBP (British Pounds) per month. Too bad I wasn't able to take advantage of it for a long time.

Oh well. You guys know any other site like Matched?

For now, I'm sticking to WaoIndia which is a PTC site unlike any other. I already have $13.65 on my account but I need $199 for the payout hehehe. Better than other PTC though where I still have to reach the $1 mark even after 3 weeks.

6 comments:

Pastilan said...

Yes, I also received the sad email from them three or four days ago. These guy really mean business because unlike other companies who just vanish out of thin air withut giving us any clue, Matched tell us that they're closing down. If these guys start another business i'll join again because they are fair and honest.

Calv said...

pastilan, know any other similar sites?

Filipina Ini said...

i was never accepted in this, or if i did, i was not aware.. so bad, another opportunity taken away from bloggers and webmasters.

Anonymous said...

yes, they seem to have gone down. I have freebiesforbloggers and though they gave me email warning that they might close down, they still sent the payment just last week.. i still have 20 sterling receivables for my 2 signups though..hope they's pay me for it as well...

Calv said...

webbiegurl, i think such sites aren't that profitable. they're lucrative for bloggers but not for advertisers. too bad. :(

Anonymous said...

It's a sad song for us 'cos this Matched.co.uk indeed gave really easy money to earn.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin