Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where to find the latest release to download

So you have the blazing-fast internet connection but the problem is you’re only using like a quarter of it for browsing and the occasional YouTube viewing. Why not make good use of your bandwidth by downloading stuff?

scenereleases

Scene Releases is a site where you can find out what the latest releases are on the internet. From movies, apps, TV shows, games and music, they have it all in the site.

I use the site mainly to track movie releases so I would know what movies have poor quality and those that already have DVD quality. What’s good about Scene Releases is that the torrent for the movies are already linked from the site. No need to search for it.

Check it out to see how useful the site is for the download freak that you are. Hehehe.

1 comment:

free css templates said...

Sometimes I respond to comments, but this year it really hasn't been very often, but I do try and go to their blog and comment on one of their posts. I very seldom check to see if anyone has responded to any comment I make.

Please Read:
Enter to my " 1st FUNNY CONTEST " held at my blog . Winners will get a free 120*120 Adspot on my Blog for a period of 1 Month. END DATE: 13 june 2009

SEO Status of this blog:

1) Google PR #2
2) Alexa Ranking: 160,082
3) Backlinks: 5000+
4) Daily Unique Visits: 250 - 350
5) Daily Pageviews: 1000+

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin