Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You Suck at Photoshop

Nah, I'm not implying you as in you my reader. But if you do suck at it just like me, check out Donnie Hoyle's series of Photoshop tutorials aptly titled You Suck at Photoshop. I assure you that you will learn and be entertained at the same time. When I viewed the first tutorial, I can't help but also view all 10 episodes in the 1st series. It's that funny!

Donnie Hoyle is a figment of someone's imagination and he teaches Photoshop while at the same time bashes his wife, hates his life and is always pestered by his WoW guildmates. The tutorial series actually even won the 2008 Webby People's Choice Awards for the Comedy category.

Here's the first one to get you started.

To check out the rest of the episodes, head on to their user site in My Damn Channel. If you want to learn more about the series, here's an interview with its creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin